RedCrab SonoG is a tone
generator software with two stand-alone generators.
SonoG can generate different wave forms, like sine, square, puls or sawtooth at the selected frequency.
SonoG supports tone-burst, modulation, sweep and DTMF pulse.
RedCrab SonoG is shareware.
Try the first beta version
with limited run time for free.
- Sinusoidal, 1Hz - 20kHz
- Rectangular, 1Hz - 20kHz *)
- Pulse, 1Hz - 20kHz *). The duration of the pulse as a % to the period is adjustable.
- Sawtooth, 1Hz - 20kHz *). The duration of the rise time is adjustable.
- Ton-Burst, 1Hz - 20 kHz *). Four active periods, four periods break.
- Sweep mode.
- Modulation of sinusoidal signals.
- Frequency direct input from the key panel.
- Frequency step less adjustable with radio knobs (main, fine)
- DTMF signals for testing of telecommunication decoders.
*) Quality and upper frequency limit are dependent of the PC sound adapter.
Window Vista, W7, W8, W10
Framwork 4.5 or higher